Greetings from the dark

Hi! Greetings from amidst the darkness of Finnish winter.
Making of amigurumis has gone rather nicely for the last couple of weeks. However, due to the limited amount of light, my chances of photographing my creatures haven't been too plentiful. So far, my days have gone pretty much along the lines of: I go to school, it's dark outside. I get back home, it's dark outside. Shooting my works outside is fun and I really wouldn't want to post pictures taken in classrooms or home. One of my challenges in photographing is the non-disabled flash. I take my shots with a video camera because my digital one (which straight up hates me) keeps zooming in all the wrong places. Though I'm quite sure this has a lot to do with the user as well in the end. ^^"

I will try taking pictures during this week and post at least one or two of my little thingies ^w^

Comments

Popular Posts