Sans the skeleton


Hi... Sorry, it has been forever since I last posted anything( again). The last three weeks at the end of every semester are always the worst and this time was no exception. During this Christmas break I still have to read six books for two tests and write one essay.
Now it's time to spend the holidays with my family... Or alternatively I'll sleep through winter, don't know. I would also like to crochet some amigurumis, but my hooks and yarns are all in Savonlinna. Don't worry, I still have some to post. A while ago, I made multiple amigurumis when I wasn't so busy.
Here's Sans, a character from Undertale. Undertale is a huge thing Finland even after two years and I still follow it every now and then.
Sans is a laid back skeleton. His laziness is a combination of fatalism and apathy. He loves making bad, skeleton-related puns and loves to drink ketchup. He also hates making promises.

Mon Amigurumi

The yarns I used are all recycled and very thin, due to which it took me three hours to make only the head. The amigurumi's skeleton (ba dum tss) is made of iron wire. The only problem I faced was the extremely hard choice of his footwear. The fandom gives you so many ideas, mainly slippers and sneakers. With my friend's help, I ended up choosing white slippers.

Comments

  1. Hey, I just stumbled into your post, and geez I must say this is by far the best amigurumi I've seen of Sans, such a great work And I'd really like to know if you still had the pattern or something? I really would love to knit it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! Sadly, I don't use any patterns when I crochet and can't write patterns well enough just yet. :')

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts