Alpakka/Alpaca

The terrifying yarn got a whole new appearance!

Mon Amigurumi

In this amigurumi, an utterly hideous yarn and an overwhelmingly adorable character are combined. Alpaca is a very liked character in the conventions I go to, and some of the people I know even collect these things.
The coral red fur yarn has been sitting in my box for years now and I finally decided it was time for it to go. As comfortable as the yarn otherwise is, it really isn't all that suitable for me to use in dressmaking, and as for amigurumis, I had not even thought about using it for them before.

The fluffy alpaca has been made by mimicking the 'Alpacasso' plushies. Bright black buttons are a nice change for the crocheted eyes that I usually make and the cottoned yarn works splendidly as legs and a face.
The scarf has been crocheted out of yarn which was given to me as a gift at some point. This work was exceptionally quick (30 mins) to make, but it only serves to make my alpaca more original looking

Mon Amigurumi

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts