Poliwag #060

"The direction of the spiral on the belly differs by area. It is more adept at swimming than walking"
-Pokémon Yellow Pokédex-
Mon Amigurumi
My water Pokémon is so cute! 0w0
Poliwag resembles a blue, spherical tadpole that has a black-and-white swirl on its abdomen. The round amigurumi got made by using a floorball as a basis to its shape. This is an excellent technique when wanting to create a regular ball shape. In this case i only used it to make the amigurumi's lower half since this pokémon isn't supposed to be completely symmetrical

To this amigurumi I used the leftovers of the 7 veljestä yarn that I used to make Spheal. The belly, on which I sewed a long line of chain stitches, I crocheted out of cottoned yarn. The tail and eyes are also cotton :3

Mon Amigurumi

 

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts