Tynamo #602

"One alone can emit only trickle of electricity, so a group of them gathers to unleash a powerful electric shock."
-Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Pokédex-
 
Mon Amigurumi

Tynamo is supposed to be some kind of fish Pokémon. To me, it honestly looks a little more like an eel, but I guess I'll just have to go with the official info. c:
This amigurumi's shape is simple, but the curled tail was a slightly more challenging bit to pull off.

I made this thing, without exception, out of Eldorado Puppets yarn. Its cotton surface is hygienic and there are no easily separable parts or iron wire which, I believe, makes this toy suitable even for small children. :) 

Mon AmigurumiMon Amigurumi

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

  1. Hi, do you have the pattern to make this? My son would like me to make for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sadly I've freehanded all my amigurumis, but I'm dreaming of writing my own patterns. Someday... :')

      Delete
    2. Wow! Hopefully someday u will be able to share them :) THanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts