Banette #354

"A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it"
-Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Pokédex-

Mon Amigurumi

Banette is a doll Pokémon. The reason I wanted to make it is because I just simply love buttons and zippers and anything of the sort. I even have zipper and button-shaped earrings and a scissors necklace... Sewing is clearly my thing. x)

Banette on the whole has been made of graphite grey 7 veljestä yarn. The zipper on mouth and tail are made of yellow Eldorado Puppets yarn. For the eyes I gathered up the leftovers of my pink woolen yarn, whose brand, if I remember correctly, was 'Nalle' (Teddy). To accentuate the character's eyes I used a pink fabric marker. The pupils have been made out of black cotton yarn.

Mon Amigurumi

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts