Shiny ditto #132

"Its transformation ability is perfect. However, if it is made to laugh, it can't maintain its disguise."
-Pokémon Silver Pokédex-

Mon Amigurumi

Yes, I know. It is not my principle to make two exactly similar amigurumis, and I avoided this by making this Pokémon into a shiny. But at least my darling got a Ditto for a Christmas gift. ♥ He had been so enthusiastic over the tiny Ditto I'd originally posted that I designed him an own amigurumi.

The amigurumi has been made out of mercerized cottoned yarn and I crocheted it extremely gently. I usually slightly tighten the yarn when making an amigurumi, but in this case the shape had to be as mutable as possible so looser stitch was deffinedly better. The yarn was harder than earlier but the surface will also soften overtime. Ditto stretches and flattens pretty much to every direction as it should, once again, all thanks to the pea filling.
I could make instruction to this amigurumi on this blog. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments. There's no limited time answering. :)

Ps. I've thought about taking a 2 weeks break from this blog. I will have plenty of time to make new amigurumis and also study for my A-levels while at it. You will soon hear from me again. :)

Merry Christmas for everyone!

Mon Amigurumi
Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts