Cubchoo #631

Their snot is a barometer of health. When healthy, their snot is sticky and the power of their ice moves increases.
-Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Pokédex-

mon amigurumi

Whoa! Spring is coming fast here in Finland and there's not much time for me to shoot my ice-type Pokémons. I've been running around with the camera that I sometimes borrow from my friend. Maybe one day I'll get my own but until then I'll mostly use the camera of my phone.

Cubchoo is a really cute ice-type Pokémon with a ball of snot hanging from its nose. Eww... Then again it's easy to identify with this creature: First the winter flu and now all the terrible allergies, thanks to season change. The approaching summer, however, brings enough light to allow me to shoot my amigurumis outdoors far more easily than in polar night.

For Chubchoo I used light blue baby yarn I bought from Vapaavalinta in year X. The white yarn is cotton with a coarser texture and the black, as well as the blue yarn, are from the brand 7 Veljestä.

mon amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts