Hoothoot #163

"It always stands on one foot. Even when attacked, it does not brace itself using both feet."
-Pokémon Diamond Pokédex-

Mon Amigurumi

Hoothoot is yet another amigurumi that was inspired by a peek into my yarn box. When laziness strikes, I plan a character by utilizing my stock instead of bothering going to the store to get the yarns needed. 
Hoothoot is a simple and quickly crocheted amigurumi that is pretty amusing by standing on one leg without support. 

Hoothoot only consists of a crocheted ball and a few parts applied around it. The only parts in which I had to use iron wire were the "eyebrows". From what I've read, they have been shaped mimicking clock pointers.
In the brown parts I used woolen yarn (Novita 7 veljestä) and different colored cotton yarns (unfortunately I don't know the brand since I got them from my friend) in other parts.

Mon Amigurumi

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts