Beedrill #015

"Its best attack involves flying around at high speed, striking with poison needles, then flying off."
-Pokémon Black/White Pokédex-

Mon Amigurumi

On this one boring day at school I decided to mess around a little with the yellow yarn that I had been carrying with me. I crocheted a small ball and the next thing that crossed my mind was Beedrill. I drew a model similar to the key fob's final size and then proceeded to making the creature which I finished in a couple of days.

This Beedrill is a key fob, even though the chain and ring aren't visible in the pictures. In the making of this thing I used the 'Puppets Eldorado' yarn which suits perfectly for small pieces such as this one. Keeping the wings, limbs and feelers supported required plenty of iron wire.

Mon Amigurumi

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts