Shinx #403

"The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. Its fur glows when it's in trouble."
-Pokémon Heart Gold Pokédex

 
Mon Amigurumi

Hiii... Sorry about yet another stupid break. University has constantly been taking over my life... but I promise to fight back! >.<
So here's another tiny Pokémon amigurumi. This one is called Shinx and I've heard it's a favorite among many fans of the franchise... So I made this key chain you can carry pretty much everywhere. :3

Once again, pretty much all of the materials are recycled so it's pretty hard to name one brand in particular that i used. The yellow parts, however, are Puppets cotton yarn which has been a staple of my yarn supply ever since I started this blog.

I also wanted to share this little tip with you. I'm not sure if this is anything new to you but I've had moments when I've had to teach people how to steam amigurumis. This finishing method helps you get rid of any little imperfections in your work. For example, if there's any twisting in the crochet, you can pin it and then steam the amigurumi. Shinx is kind of an extreme case but here's how he looked like before I steamed him.

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts