Blog's birthday!

Hello! Sorry about the lack of posts lately. My two summer jobs have kept me very busy and there hasn't been much time for me to crochet. I have less than four hours of free time if I don't count in the time I spend on commuting and sleeping... I'm kind of exhausted. ^^"
Anyways, it has been two years since I started my first, more specifically this blog!
Mon Amigurumi
The idea for the blog started with an idea that I partially got from my boyfriend. I dunno, maybe it was just something I wanted to do to impress him. In any case, I said that I would like to crochet all Pokémons. He wasn't really familiar with the term 'amigurumi' but he still liked the idea.
Well, "all the Pokémons" is a huge project and so I decided to start a blog about it since there would be a lot to write about. And here we are, two years later.

So what's next? My plan to crochet more Pokémons still stands, even though now I'm interested in designing my own amigurumis. The thing is that I get a lot of these requests for amigurumi patterns of which especially the Pokémon ones are extremely challenging to write down. For example, my Mawile is made out of 42 different pieces. I have finished a couple of my first patterns already but I'm not sure if they're going to work... So I want start with something simple at first and by that learn to write patterns for others. ^___^
Btw, my very first order of safety eyes is on its way so soon I can start writing for real.

Comments

Popular Posts