Nyan cat

Mon Amigurumi

Nyan Cat is the name of a YouTube video, uploaded in  2011, which became an Internet meme. The video merged a Japanese pop song with an animated cartoon cat with a Pop-Tart for a body, flying through space, and leaving a rainbow trail behind it. The video ranked at number 5 on the list of most viewed YouTube videos in 2011.


This amigurumi really was an entertaining case. It didn't take long to finish and I got a chance to use safety eyes once more. They give the work a very professional look but I still like embroidering and crocheting eyes more.

As usual, the yarns used are recycled (in a way). I get most leftover yarns from my friends and relatives, so I only by materials for larger projects. The challenge is to deal with the different thicknesses of the yarns but I've learnt it a long time ago.

This couple of days' project got completed quickly and got to its new home to wander at the world

Mon Amigurumi
Mukavaa kesää! ☀️

Comments

Popular Posts