Summer and Kabutops #141

Hello again, it's been a while! It's finally here: the summer break! (Though you can't really talk about summer since it was snowing just last week)

This is awesome because for the first time since the beginning of my university studies I actually have proper free time. I started my vacation by packing up and heading for my hometown. Now I have started making amigurumis again and these days I even make the by commission. Right now I have a Raichu mascot in the making and a friend of mine suggested I make D.Va from Overwatch for my next work. Come to think of it, I haven't made human characters in a long time. They could interest other amigurumi enthusiasts, so I might as well make patterns for a crochet doll


"Kabutops once swam underwater to hunt for prey. It was apparently evolving from being a water dweller to living on land as evident from changes in its gills and legs."
Pokémon Emerald Pokédex 
Mon Amigurumi

How could I have forgotten to post this stunning Pokémon? I made this a little before christmas, but because of my busy schedule and particularly the weather, I wasn't able to get any photoshooting done. I have managed to start working on Kabutops over and over again but I've never been all that satisfied with its model. The complete amigurumi has an iron-wired frame for support that includes the limbs and a part of the neck, because Kabutops's head is very heavy compared to the rest of its body.

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

  1. Your pokemon kabutops looks great. Do you happen to sell the pattern? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hi! Sorry that I noticed your comment so late. For now I'm just freehanding the amigurumis and maybe in the future I'll write some patterns :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts