Cherubi #420

"Sunlight colors it red. When the small ball is drained of nutrients, it shrivels to herald evolution."
-Pokémon X Pokédex -

Mon Amigurumi

I finished this cherry-shaped Pokémon last summer during a visit to my granny's cottage. On one side of the cottage grows a cherry tree on whose branch I wanted to photograph this work. To my chagrin, all the lovely pictures I took disappeared along with the memory of my computer's hard drive. :( 

Pink parts are made of an old cottoned yarn and the darker pink is the same stuff that I dyed with fabric marker to make it darker. The face of the small berry I embroidered with a regular sewing yarn as well as the mouth of the larger berry, meanwhile the eyes are black-and-white cotton thread. This amigurumi's stems and crocheted leaves had to be supported with a piece of wire, as the leaves kept curling constantly. The final result is still very cute ^^

Comments

Popular Posts