What's been happening lately


Hello everyone!
I apologize for not having written here for a long time. I would like to fill you in on what's been happening so far.

As some of you already know, I'm studying to become a craft teacher. I was recently assigned with a task of creating some teaching material on how to make mittens so for now i've had to put amigurumis aside. I'd really like to make them tho... .___.
My first year studying in university still feels busy but i will sooner or later learn how to survive here. These days i spend most of my spare time on schoolwork in addition to which i work as the student association's (volunteer) secretary. Along with secretary's tasks I'm also in charge of maintaining the student association's blog. I made a new layout for it. Go and check it out! :)
http://kotexry.blogspot.fi/

Besides school I've started pursuing another dream of mine.When applying to vocational school, i had difficulties deciding between dressmaker's and pastry chef's careers. I ended up choosing dressmaker's studies and through that i wound up in the University of Eastern Finland.
A while ago I got a chance to apply for minor home economics teacher studies and of course i went for it. The entrance exam material consisted of two hundred pages but i studied hard. There were five applicants and only three will be chosen. Now we're waiting for the results until May. For now I'm confident about getting the place but there's still time to get nervous...

So this is what's been going on. I'm trying best when it comes to my studies but whenever there's time, I resume working on all the unfinished amigurumi projects. The patterns have progressed and plans for the future of  MonAmigurumi have also started to come together little by little.I sincerely thank all of you readers for your patience. <3

-Sanna/Ihanasekopää

Comments

Popular Posts