I'm still here!

Greetings from student life.
There are yet so much to get used to, but it will be okay. My schedule making needs still a lot of  improving, so the crocheting has had to put aside at least for now.
When I moved to Savonlinna, I managed to forget my camera charger but I've already got pictures of my finished amigurumis. I got back to the charger (thanks to my brother's visit).
The biggest problem has been the cooperation between me and electronics. The hard disk of my newer computer broke down some time ago and all my photos of amigurumis (and my sewing portfolio) were lost just like that ;n;
Fortunately, the computer has already returned from repair.

So new photo shoots it is then... At least I get to have a better look at my relatively new hometown. I already know approximately where I can find everything I need. Still there's always something that I have yet to come across, so a little adventure with the camera and crocheted stuffed animals might prove quite rewarding. ^^

Oh! I have now also a Pinterest account and my amigurumis can also be found there as well. :)

Comments

Popular Posts