Ready!

I'm finally done with my A levels and I finally have time to get involved with this blog (along with amigurumis) once more. My next challenge though, is to study for university's entrance exams because my dream is to become a textile work teacher one day and that job requires you've completed the master's degree. The exam material has already been published and I'm going to study extremely hard for over a month. That's why the amigurumis will delay.
I thank you for your patience in advance ;u;

Comments

  1. Minullakin on tyttö joka kirjoitti tänä keväänä.
    Olen eka kertaa sun blogissa. Ois niin kiva jos haluaisit tulla vasta vierailulle Aurinkokujallekkin + osallistu arvontaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toivottavasti hänellä meni hyvin. Itse suoritan kaksoistutkintoa, joten vielä on hetki ammattikoulua käymättä. Ainakin valmistun vaatetusompelijaksi. ^^

    On tämä Mon Amigurumi aika nuorikin, ei ihme, että bongasit tämän ensimmäistä kertaa. Käyn mielelläni katsomassa blogisi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts