Petilil #548

"The leaves on its head are very bitter. Eating one of these leaves is known to refresh a tired body."
-Pokémon X Pokédex-

Mon Amigurumi
 
Petilil sure was a fun project. The colors were beautiful and the cottoned yarn made the amigurumi turn out real soft. This piece would be perfectly suited for children if it wasn't for the iron wires in the leaves on its head.  :)
But then again, I made Petilil for my acquaintance as a thanks for making the fishing hook for my Borrowers cosplay.
Finding the right yarns was a huge challenge because I was looking for particular shades and I didn't at all expect to find ones around the same thickness from the same manufacturer. The yarns are SvartaFåret's 'Tilda'. Other yarns I used only for the eyes and black lines on the leaves that effectively cover the iron wires.

Comments

  1. Voi ei miten ihana!!
    Itsekin haluaisin väsätä muutaman suosikkipokémonin kirjahyllyä koristamaan, mutta intoni on sammuttanut nimenomaan sopivien lankojen metsästys.. mutta kyllä vielä joskus!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :3
      Mulla on lähinnä hirmuinen nipotus noiden lankojen värien takia. Muuten käytän useinkin sekaisin villa- ja puuvillalankoja tms. :)
      Välillä oikeat langat löytyy ihan lähimmästä marketista. Suunnittele jo valmiiksi ;)

      Delete
  2. I would love to be able to make this for my brother for christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts