Elekid #239

”Even in the most vicious storm, this Pokémon plays happily if thunder rumbles in the sky."
-Pokémon Silver Pokédex-


Mon Amigurumi

I don't have the slightest idea how i got inspired to make a few weeks ago. Perhaps it was because i found the proper yarns from my box. I may also have gotten the idea while chatting with my friends in passing. Well, this is how it turned out. 

Elekid is made of the 'Puppets eldorado' yarn which is very thin. My works are usually small and I don't really care to use that thick yarn, so when I happened to come across this particular brand at my favorite yarn store, I was over the moon. This 100% cotton Elekid is just the right size to make a great key fob and is simple enough to stay in form when attached to keys. 

Mon Amigurumi

Comments

Popular Posts