About me and this blog

I'm a Finnish -97 born girl/young woman (just call me a hobbit) who studies to be a dressmaker and whose hobbies include crocheting and other crafts. Amigurumi is also linked closely to my interest in cosplay from which come my repeated topics: manga, anime and video games

The idea about an amigurumi blog itself didn't first cross my mind, but having a blog has always sounded tempting to me, and making amigurumis has pretty much always turned out well. My style is a bit more realistic compared to the way amigurumis often are made, but that's how I like it and I've gotten some good feedback on it from others. My works mainly focus on Pokémon, but if a sudden burst of enthusiasm occurs, there's a chance for other characters to also appear.

Comment/send me an ask if there's something on your mind. :)

Comments

Popular Posts